This week on Shades Of Brown, we talk about every OS Apple has released this year. tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and iOS are all discussed in depth. Strap in, we go long.
This week on Shades Of Brown we talk about Destiny 2 and the huge Google Pixel Event Leak. Plus Cristian reviews Oreos again.
- Destiny 2
- What do we think?
- Visual design
- Mechanical design
- Memorable characters
- Actual character development!
- Monetisation model (Silver, shaders)
- What do we think?
Google Pixel Leak:
- And Here is the Pixel 2 XL in Black and White, Starting at $849
- Google Pixelbook is Google’s New Chromebook With Pixelbook Pen, Starting at $1,199
- Here is the Pixel 2 in “Kinda Blue,” White, and Black – Starting at $649
- Here is the New Google Daydream View, It’ll Cost $99
- Here is the Google Home Mini, the Smaller $49 Google Home
This week on Shades Of Brown, we talk about the September Apple Event.
This week on Shades Of Brown, we talk about the next iPhone event, the new Youtube design, ARCore and the LG V30. Also: Cristian reviews Oreos.
- Apple’s iPhone 8 event is happening on September 12th
- New YouTube
- Patreon of the week: Creatrix Tiara
- Google ARCore
- LG V30
- HTC Evo 3D
This week on Shades Of Brown, we discuss the Xbox One X launch, Android Oreo, the Essential Phone, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Plus a sidebar on the best Oreos and Airpods.
This week on Shades Of Brown, we take a trip through memory lane and talk about our collective experiences with old Linux distributions and Chromebooks.
This week on Shades Of Brown, we talk about bad Google things, cool Mozilla things, dope Windows accessibility features, a bad Android phone, and Cristian admits they are wrong about fluent design.
- Google reportedly building Snapchat Discover competitor into search
- Crashy Android apps will get downranked in the Google Play Store
- Mozilla’s new file-transfer service isn’t perfect, but it’s drop-dead easy
- Firefox Testpilot
- Microsoft’s Eye Control for Windows 10 is now available for testers
- Moto Z2 Force
- New Xbox One Update with Fluent Design
- Fluent Design
This week on Shades Of Brown, we talk about Microsoft news, Galaxy Note 8 leaks, Chrome’s new built in ad blocker, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and Tyler The Creators new album Scum Fuck Flower Boy.
- Microsoft offers new ways to buy Surfaces, cheapo VR headsets, and more
- Leaked Galaxy Note 8 photos show dual cameras and rear fingerprint sensor
- Google starts testing Chrome’s built-in ad blocker
- Sadiq plays Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Tyler the Creator’s Scum Fuck Flower Boy
- Sadiq on Mastodon
- Cristian on Mastodon
This week on Shades Of Brown we talk about a OnePlus bug, Microsoft being bad at naming things, Amazon’s new social network, Apple’s latest lawsuit and the new 2DS XL. Sadiq is also wrong about Nintendo games.
This week on Shades Of Brown we talk about new Google Pixel rumors, Samsung doing dumb things, W3C EME Web DRM Acronyms, and a memorial service for Windows Phone is held.
- Exclusive: This is the 2017 Google Pixel “XL,” with low-bezel AMOLED display and squeezable frame – Android Police
- iFixit teardown confirms Note 7 Fan Edition is just a Note 7 with a new, smaller battery – The Verge
- Over many objections, W3C approves DRM for HTML5 – Ars Technica
- Amid Unprecedented Controversy, W3C Greenlights DRM for the Web – EFF
- RIP Windows Phone