Hey! There’s a new email app but really we try and break through horrible rules for in app purchases, and then talk about the EA Direct.
00:00:02 – Hey!
00:05:43 – App Store BS Policies
00:57:52 – EA Direct
- HEY – Email at its best, new from Basecamp.
- Hey is a wildly opinionated new email service from the makers of Basecamp
- Apple rejects Hey.com App Store updates, mandating in-app subscription
- Apple doubles down on controversial decision to reject email app Hey
- Apple’s App Store fees are “highway robbery,” says House Antitrust Committee chair
- EU opens Apple antitrust investigations into App Store and Apple Pay practices
- Rogue Amoeba on Twitter: “We’ve spoken out about problems with Apple’s App Stores before. Public pressure has led to change. Now, the EU has opened antitrust investigations against Apple, while Basecamp is publicly fighting back against shakedown tactics from Apple. #AppStoreAntitrust (Tweet 1/10)”
- Is It Finally Hammer Time for Apple and Its App Store?
- Microsoft’s xCloud game streaming arrives on iOS with some Apple restrictions
- Microsoft isn’t happy with Apple’s App Store bullying either
EA Games: “Crossplay?”
- Skate 4 is in development at EA
- Apex Legends is coming to Switch this fall, along with cross-play
- Star Wars: Squadrons — everything you need to know