Halo Reach is a 10 year old game that by virtue of just existing has a better business model and set of content than any FPS game released this year, we talk about it for an hour.
- Digital Foundry – Halo Reach PC/Xbox One Review: It’s Good – But There Are Issues
- Sound issues
- Post-processing issues
- Frame rate > 60 causing mouse issues
- DF Direct: CRT Displays – Was LCD A Big Mistake For Gaming?
- Halo: The Cole Protocol
- Welcome to Reach | Halo News
- List of inconsistencies in Halo
Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Overcast| Pocketcasts | RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download