Sadiq and Cristian follow up on the Galaxy Fold for the second flap, make fun of Luminary and yell about the open web, and discuss WWDC leaks.
00:00:32 – Galaxy Fold “Fold Up”
00:08:56 – Luminary
00:26:39 – WWDC Leaks
00:42:05 – 8 Years Of EntropyNet!
- After the Galaxy Fold breaks in the hands of reviewers, Samsung delays launch
- Samsung puts the screws to iFixit, makes it remove the Galaxy Fold teardown
- All Podcasts Are Shows; Not All Shows Are Podcasts
- Podcast wars: $100 million startup Luminary launches Tuesday without Reply All or The Daily
- Next major macOS version will include standalone Music, Podcasts, and TV apps, Books app gets major redesign
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, detachable panels, Safari and Mail upgrades, undo gesture, volume HUD, more
- Siri Shortcuts, Screen Time, and other iOS features coming to the Mac with 10.15
Transcript available here.
Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Overcast| Pocketcasts | RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One thought on “Episode 92: Fold Up”
Comments are closed.